Fire Escape OUT on STEAM
/ 1979 Revolution available across platforms
< back to all careers
The perfect candidate has senior-level technical director experience to work closely with other departments to define the technical requirements and restrictions for projects - including all technical architecture and process choices. The TD is critical in our mission to create the best user experience and game quality to fulfill iNK Stories’ creative vision. As the cornerstone of a growing team, your mission will be to help build and manage the development of select original titles on multiple platforms with our multiple development teams.
- Supervises and participates in all aspects of projects from staffing to technology/tools
- Works closely with other departments to define the technical requirements and restrictions for projects - including all technical architecture and process choices
- Recommends solutions
- Identifies key roles to hire and manages the programming team including code reviews.
- Provides expertise in design, programming, debugging, optimization
- Offers exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills
- Programs different game modules
- Creates, or supervises development of, the necessary tools for other teams
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years experience in game systems programming
- Expert knowledge of 3D games programming
- 5+ years’ recent experience in the video game industry on AA or AAA or iOS games
- Advanced experience in core engine development, networking, mobile development, gameplay, and tool development
- Shipped multiple games as Lead Developer or Lead Programmer
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the processes needed to make a game
- Exceptional leadership, communication and team management skills
- Able to optimize code size and speed to take full advantage of the capabilities of modern game platforms
- Lifelong personal interest in video games with a solid knowledge of the field
- Experience with modern commercial game engines
- Self starter with a positive attitude and strong creative problem solving skills
- Experienced with AA indie game development
All qualified candidates must pass a technical test as part of the interview process for this position.
We value talent, creativity, self-motivation, and team spirit. In turn, we provide an environment with a large degree of autonomy and opportunities for growth.
iNK Stories is an equal opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. We genuinely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in iNK Stories.
Applicants should send their resume and portfolio to email@example.com